Monday, May 29, 2006

Visitor 10,000!

I don't know how to report this accurately. On one hand, the person who triggered Sitemeter to record number 10,000 should be just that. But on the other hand, I did trigger two visits myself (at least) accidentally when I forgot to ignore my visits, so visitor number 10,002 ought to be the rightful owner of the honor. But, to simplify everything, I really should go back to the person who actually triggered the 10,000th visit count. I'm all for simple!

So he or she hails from Jackson Heights, New York (I have no idea where that is), uses a computer with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0, connects to the internet using Verizon Internet Services (I thought they only did cellular phone services), and used MSN search engine to look for palm trees wallpaper. This all happened on Saturday, May 27, at 8:22 a.m. (such an early bird for a weekend day!)

Anyway, they did not stay long enough (or maybe they used some blocking software) because they looked at the palm tree wallpaper I have. Maybe it just wasn't what they had in mind, though.

Thank you anyway for your visit!

Keep coming back, everyone, because one of these days I may have what you're looking for!


No comments: