Thursday, May 25, 2006

Downtime Two Days

My uptime watchers found downtimes both yesterday and today, both for less than one hour each. Yesterday's occurrence was at 3:31 am PDT and today's was at 11:30 am PDT.

I wish my host had a system monitor page so that we can see what servers are/ were affected by downtimes. My previous host had such a page which I found informative. I'm only informed about outages caused by scheduled maintenances.
I don't like being kept in the dark about unscheduled downtimes such as these, though. I'd like to know what causes them. Still, the downtimes are not severe, so I can't complain too much.

In an unrelated topic, I believe I can release three things before the end of the month: a new desktop wallpaper, a new top border background, and the new web page set I promised. Also, we're getting close to seeing the 10,000th visitor. I think that will happen very soon if not today, or may have already happened yesterday.

No comments: