Monday, May 29, 2006

New Stuff!

As promised, here are three new things to decorate your web site, web page and desktop!
  • Right border web page graphics set called Statica. The colors are green and violet with two page backgrounds you can work with. Comes with 20 navigation buttons, a blank button if you don't like the font I chose, a matching bullet, a matching page divider, and two Welcome header gifs that coordinate with whichever background you use.
  • Top border background called Rainbow Paper Chain People. Could possibly be used for a child's web site.
  • Finally, a hot and sunny desktop wallpaper that I actually created last year and forgot about. I think I was going to add some people to it but that never happened. So here you are, plain ol' sun on warm colors that I call Hot Fun in the Summertime.
All of the above were created solely with Paint Shop Pro 7 and with tubes as in the case of the latter two things. Hope you enjoy them! See ya next month.

No comments: