Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Background Tiles!

I was looking at the solid color background tiles today and noticed in the brown-tan-beige section there were three too many that looked almost the same color. So I removed those three (they were blah-looking anyway) and created five more in different shades to replace them. One of them looks a little pinkish but was created from a brown color starter. I named that one Tad Pink Tan.

View all of them on page 5 of the solid color tiles page.

Just an update: I'm still working on a set I will release as soon as I find a font/ typeface I like for it. I thought I had just the right one, but it didn't work with the pattern after all. So I had to hit a few font archive sites to look again. Hopefully I'll have the set out before the end of May.

No comments: