Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Visitor 10500!

I knew early last week this visitor was coming but totally missed his/ her arrival until today.

Visitor number 10500 actually came to the site on the morning of July 10th, their time. He or she hails from Germany, I'm guessing, as they use Deutsche Telekom AG to access the internet. They were using a computer with Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer 6, possibly at an internet café, though. The reason why I say this is this person was looking for a download of FontClerk, which is software that converts Windows True Type fonts to be compatible with
Mac OS 9. I can't imagine a Windows user being able to use that software because it's made to be used with Macs.

I know that software is a little hard to come by and even the download of the software by that name at TuCows states that is does something else. I think it's the same one that was offered at the Yamada Language Center when I first had the link to it on the Resources page, though.

Anyway, the search engine of choice was Google. Thanks for stopping by and hope that link helped.

No comments: