Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Contacting Me

If you need to contact me, whether it's about one of the graphics you downloaded or about this site, you can use the form on the Contact page. The form will send me your note to my e-mail address.

Now, my e-mail address is not in the form of my name at arride.com or webmaster at arride.com at all. I do not use my domain. Instead, I use a webmail service provided by Fastmail.fm with the domain of allmail.net. If you write to me, please include allmail.net or my full address in the whitelist or filters of your webmail or e-mail client so that it does not get deleted or sent to the junk mail folder. You should review your junk mail folder regularly anyway so that legitimate e-mail does not get removed accidentally.

The reason why I'm writing this is that a person named Eve contacted me via the form and I sent an e-mail back to her the same day, but have not heard from her. I've sent two e-mails in total within a week and I'm afraid both of them have been junked. So this is a public message to her.

The following is my valid e-mail address, coded to deter 'bot harvesting. I willl put the same link on the Contact page for anyone not wishing to use the form.

Email Arride Graphics

Click the above to send me e-mail using your e-mail client. Otherwise, please use the form on the Contact page.

Credit:

E-Cloaker from Codefoot - an e-mail address or text encoder using unicode

No comments: