Friday, July 21, 2006

Page Changes

I've made some changes that will affect your viewing of some pages as well as possible bookmarks.
  1. In order for the backgrounds pages to load faster, I've divided up the top border pages further into three pages and the side border pages into five pages. All of the pages are accessible on the other pages by page number. The newest backgrounds are on the last page of each section and subsequent new backgrounds will be added to the last page.
  2. I've changed the username and password to access each background to easier to remember words or acronyms. The new username is "bg" and the new password is "look," both in lower case only and without the punctuation marks.
I hope these changes make for a faster browsing experience. In time, I may remove the username and password requirements on the backgrounds pages.

Thanks for visiting Arride Graphics!

No comments: