Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Halloween Side Border Backgrounds!

You know, I'm sure I made these two backgrounds last year but since I got started so late I didn't release them then. You now have the chance to make a neat Halloween web site or web page with either or both of these side border backgrounds that I call "Jolly Jack One" and "Jolly Jack Two."

These two backgrounds feature a smiling jack o' lantern on the left side on a black background, natch, with tiny pumpkins rimming the border. The difference between the two backgrounds is Jolly Jack Two has a couple of sinister glowing eyes peering above the jack o' lantern. The choice is yours.

View the thumbnails and access the backgrounds on page 5 of the side border backgrounds section. These are linkware so please link back to Arride Graphics on every page the background is used by either a link button or a text link. Thank you!

No comments: