Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another New Top Header Set!

This is an exciting set which has nothing to do with Halloween. It's a set I created for a personal web site and decided to release here because it's that cool. My web site deals with a certain online web host's webpage builder and the photo I used from Morguefile reflects the technical nature of my site. It is actually similar to what I have now but without the hands and in a totally different color scheme.

The photo is from member "justcola" of a keyboard in shadows. I don't know if he/she used a filter or maybe a paint software to color the photo but it's in blues. I thought the photo was so good I downloaded it knowing I'd use it for a set, whether my own or for Arride Graphics. I ended up doing both.

So, check out the set yourself. I call it "Coolin'" and it's set number 308. Go to the Top Headers page to view the thumbnail and click it to go to the page itself. Remember to use the username and password provided on the page. It'll open in a new window.

Enjoy!

No comments: