Monday, June 06, 2005

That's Odd

I noticed something odd going on June 1-June 2. There were a lot of you coming to one particular web page on Arride Graphics: the Carina Nebula desktop wallpaper. And all of you were using MSN image search to do it. There were over 100 of you visiting the one page over that 24 hour period. Was there a scavenger hunt going on???

Thanks for all the hits, guys, but it would have been nice if you'd viewed the other parts of my site, too.

Hey, I had a great weekend watching my A's win against the Toronto Blue Jays. Yesterday the forecast was supposed to be cool but the sun was bright and I got a little sunburned on my arms. That won't stop me from making more graphics, though. This month my weekends are full with baseball games to attend and other stuff to do. But I'll try hard to get another set out and maybe a few more trinkets, too.

No outages to report.

No comments: