Friday, June 24, 2005

New Site Layout & Graphics Coming

I told an online friend the other day that I was getting tired of the green graphics on my web site. It was for spring, after all. Now that's it's summer, I want some cool blues.

Rummaging through the graphics I made for future use, I found one that I was going to use for a set for you guys. But I'm using it for my site instead. :D And I've changed the layout, including the navigation with a cool script custom-created online at Tigra. This is one resource I need to add to my page for you guys. It is so super cool!

The new pages will probably be coming next week or next month sometime. I hope you'll like the changes.

As to more graphics for you, I'm going to make a lot more solid color tiles for you folks who've been visiting my site looking for them. I'm amazed at the demand.

So far -- knock on wood -- no outages to report.

No comments: