Thursday, May 26, 2005

Welcome to A.G.'s Blog!

I'm trying out this blog at Blogspot for now, but may change it to my server if I get any negative feedback about this host or if I feel like not hosting it there any more. My reservations are with the bar at the top of this blog. I had a negative experience with it going to a family-unfriendly blog. I have no control over which blog appears if you press the "next blog" button, so be forewarned. If I hosted this blog myself, there will be no Blogger bar and no surprise visits to an x-rated site.

So anyway, getting back to my site the site status will be published off-site as well as here. I'll also use this to post the latest news about the site and talk a little more about the new graphics I put up. I may also use this to just chat about anything else related to graphics, fonts, and webpage building. Sounds good? I hope so.

Like my other two blogs, I may not post consistently. I'm not too keen on putting myself on a strict schedule. I let the muse hit me first, so my postings may be spaced out by days or even a week.

So there you go. Another place on my site to visit. If you feel like posting comments, you can do so without being a Blogspot or Blogger member. I do appreciate feedback, even negative ones, but I hope they're mostly positive.

Thanks for checking out my graphics!


No comments: