Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cool New Patterned Background Tiles!

I don't know why these weren't offered back in 2005 when I made them, but here they are now. (Kind of like finding clothes in the back of your closet you forgot you had.) These are freeform, patterned background tiles to use on your web pages or your desktop for a very wild look. Count 'em: 12.

Like the ones on the page and the pages before it, these were created using Sausage Software's Reptile. Some colors were tweaked from the original patterns; others were cropped. All of the names are mine and I've written the tile name below each download sample. As for three of the tiles, I don't remember why I named them as I named them. So those will remain enigmatic.

Go on and check out the background tiles now, located on the "B" and "C" pages of the Freeform Designs page.

No comments: