Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Birches, Clouds & Sky: New Desktop Wallpaper

While we are going through another warm spell, I'm releasing this scene on the latest desktop wallpaper of the European birches in my back yard against a backdrop of the brightest blue winter sky and fluffy clouds. But this is not your ordinary photo. I've taken the admittedly plain Jane photo and touched it up with Paint Shop Pro's Virtual Painter. I used the Drawing Effect on Washi paper to come up with this abstract desktop wallpaper rich with textures. I love it and hope you do, too.

Go to the fourth desktop wallpapers page to find the links to four sizes and set or download the wallpaper of your choice. Remember, the wallpapers are meant for your desktop, not for web pages. They are too large, even the 800x600 size, to use for web pages. Not everyone surfs with high speed connections...yet.

The November desktop wallpaper will be released on Thursday. So check back to the web site then.

No comments: