Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Calendar Desktop Wallpaper for May!

While this is way ahead of schedule, I need to put this up now before I find myself having no time to do it.

For the month of May I chose one of my photos of some purple wildflowers (sorry, I'm not that botanically minded so I don't know the name of these pretty flowers!) The photo was treated to Virtual Painter's watercolor filter and covered with a sheer white layer to really soften it.

The font I chose this month is called "Steinem" by Apostrophe of Apostrophic Labs. While the web site no longer exists, you can find this font as well as the entire catalogue at pedroreina.net. Another source of most of the Apostrophic Labs' fonts is Typoasis.

To download or install May's desktop wallpaper, go to the fourth page of the Wallpapers section and click on the link for the size you want. This month we have four sizes to choose from. Cool, eh?

No comments: