Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kagi Now Offers PayPal

Just about a month ago Kagi announced that PayPal will be another payment option for buyers. What that means for you, my visitors, is that you have more ways than ever to pay for a non-exclusive or exclusive set license from Arride Graphics! What that means for me is now I don't have to open a separate PayPal merchant account to give you another option of paying, although Kagi already has many options to pay for all visitors from around the world.

Just select PayPal when you go through the checkout process. If you don't already have a personal PayPal account, go to https://www.paypal.com/ (Be sure a locked icon appears in the status bar of your browser and that your address bar shows the above URL with the https and PayPal "P" favicon next to it to assure you're at the real PayPal web site, or type in the above URL in a new window.)

Shortly, I will be changing the look of the web site and will begin offering the first exclusive set. I still need to work out how each set will be presented in the Kagi order form. But the non-exclusive set licenses are ready to go now with the new fee schedule in place. Additionally, I will not be able to put text on navigation buttons, header graphics and do the JavaScript for rollover buttons, so those fees are removed.

I have other offerings in mind to have at Arride Graphics. Whether or not I'll implement those, we'll see.

No comments: