Saturday, September 30, 2006

Visitor 11500 and Upcoming Graphic Release!

I've been anticipating visitor 11500 since earlier in the week as I saw the count get closer and closer. This visitor is from Clarkton, North Carolina, USA, and uses Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6.0. They came searching for background tiles on Yahoo! Search in the wee hours of the morning today. They didn't stay long -- I guess they didn't find what they were looking for here. I hope they bookmarked the site or the page anyway. Thanks for stopping in nonetheless!

I'm working on a couple of sets at the same time and thought I'd be able to release at least one today. I don't think it'll happen, so I'll save them for release in October. I'm really excited about one of the sets and I think you will be, too. It's a top header set that I call "Watching Grass Grow." If I wasn't releasing it for you, I'd use it myself on my site or one of my other web sites or blogs. It's that cool. Look for it in the coming week or so.

No comments: