Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Two New Desktop Wallpapers!

Forgotten and quietly awaiting their debut are "Supernova in the Large Magellanic Cloud" and "Liquidamber in Autumn," two new desktop wallpapers that I had finished some time ago, I think. "Supernova..." comes in four sizes and will most likely be the last of the space-themed wallpapers that I'll issue. The image comes from my usual source, GRIN. "Liquidamber..." comes in three sizes and is a photo of a young liquidamber tree in my parents' back yard. At first I thought it was a Japanese maple tree but upon closer inspection, it looks more like the leaves on the mature liquidamber tree I have in my front yard.

Enjoy these wallpapers!

Supernova in the Large Magellanic Cloud is on the Wallpapers 2 page.

Liquidamber in Autumn is on the Wallpapers 4 page.

No comments: