Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Three New Desktop Wallpapers!

I have to confess that these have been sitting around in my 'puter for probably the past year. Sometimes I make things and let them "age" a bit. You know, sort of like what you do with red wine. Sometimes they come out better; sometimes not. I hope these wallpapers are well-aged.

The first one I call "Mexican Sunrise" although initially I called it "Mexican Sunset." I believe the former is correct, because I recall getting up early one day in our hotel room in Puerto Vallarta and watching the sun rise as the workers began coming in for their shift. You can see a little bit of the mountains surrounding the city through the fronds of the palm trees near the room. It was my first trip to Mexico and a really interesting one. Some parts of it reminded me of California, especially when we went on a bus ride through the countryside to a treetop zip ride excursion in the mountains. Anyway, I digress.

The second wallpaper I call "Color Bump." It comes from experimenting with some of the features in Paint Shop Pro. Kind of fun to play around with things in the software program. This is nice because it is just colors on your desktop. Bright and cheery, I think, not to mention a little psychedelic.

The third wallpaper is just as colorful and I call it "Wild Colored Bubbles." Again, it comes from experimenting with Paint Shop Pro, this time with tubes. I just let the mouse go wild with a bubble tube. Maybe not for adults but certainly nice for a kid's computer.

You can see all of these new desktop wallpapers on page three of the wallpapers section. You can also access them from the main page of the site.

This is it for March. I do have a set in the works and I will release it next month. Promise!

No comments: