Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Milestone: Visitor 8000!

I'm so late in reporting this as usual. My husband and I have been busy remodeling a kitchen, entryway, and half bath which has taken up our weekends since September. Plus, during the week we've gone shopping for materials, etc. The spate of graphics I've been able to release lately are rare nowadays. So long story short, I missed the arrival of visitor number 8000.

He or she is on Earthlink
and hails from the Chicago, Illinois area. This visitor was looking for the Aramis font using the Viewpoint search engine on February 9th. They are a PC user with Windows XP and IE 6. Their search for the font would have taken them to my Resources page and then on to 1001 Free Fonts. They could also download the font on that page since it is okay for me to distribute it.

Thanks, visitor 8000, for visiting Arride Graphics!

No comments: