Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Wishes

Since I will be visiting family for an assortment of things including a niece's birthday and my brother flying in for the holidays, I want to wish all of you now a merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah, both falling on the 25th this year. And since I don't think I'll be near a computer on the 26th either, happy Kwanzaa and Boxing Day for those who celebrate or observe those holidays.

Me, I've been bad by not releasing any sets yet. Winter just started yesterday so I think I still have time to put out another wintry set. If not, then look forward to something for spring.

2006 will be more busy for me because I need to take an outside job to support my hobbies and other household expenses. Bye, bye jeans. Time to put on a business dress for those interviews!

No comments: