Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Border Backgrounds!

Okay, so I didn't upload these yesterday as I thought I would, but they're here now.

We've got four new border backgrounds - two side borders and two top borders - all with the beach as their main theme. The side borders have beach balls or colorful, sunny-colored starfish on sandy backgrounds. The top borders have beach balls or pink starfish and seaweed on sandy backgrounds. I've included two bonus transparent .gifs to use for spacing in the table cells that do not contain text or graphic content.

You can set up your pages as I did with tables or you can use CSS for the layout. Check out the Resources page (page bottom) for help on using CSS.

Woo-hoo! Time to hit the beaches and get sun-burnt. Not really. But have a wonderful time this summer and come back with photos and great stories to tell on your web site using one of these backgrounds on your pages. And don't forget to credit me and put a link back to Arride Graphics.

No comments: